Sunday, March 8, 2015

DCP Application

I'm a late-bloomer. In every sense of the word. I'm nineteen years old, and I just finished applying to my first real job. Real in the sense that I applied, not just that I'd be getting paid(and babysitting totally counts!)

I applied to the Disney College Program.

For those of you who don't know, the Disney company has a program that allows current and just-graduated college students to come to one of their parks and work/take classes (either Disney World, Florida or Disneyland, California).

 
 
(So it's probably safe to say I'm a little obsessed right now.)
 
I never thought something as basic as applying for a job could be so exhausting. I'm so nervous. I mean, yes, it's Disney, but #freaking out over here.
 
Anyway, I am excited. I might have gone on a little rampage the other night when I found out there was an audition for Character Roles (humans and critters alike) and started looking up Peter Pan YouTube videos.
 
(Y'all don't even understand. I am obsessed with Peter Pan.)
 
 
 
(But I'll save that rant for another day.)
 
But my point was I've been through auditions. I'm an actress. Auditions are just part of the package. I actually like auditions, but maybe I'm just weird like that. I don't know what is so different between applying somewhere and auditioning, but these are two completely different feelings.
 
(And I just love how I get nervous afterwards. That isn't helpful anymore; it's just obnoxious.)

So aside from that, I'm actually nervous over a piece of paper. I don't get it.
 
And I really don't know what I was attempting to say over this post. Maybe it was just a rant. But now I'm done before I really just start talking about nothing.
 
                             — KGratiaM
   

No comments:

Post a Comment